Serving All Bergen & Passaic County
Stump grinding is the safest, most efficient way to remove a tree stump.
Pruning eliminates dead branches, or branches that are crossed with one another or weak that can later cause structural problems.
Damage to your trees because of storms, disease, insects or death can pose a critical hazard to its surroundings.
Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove:
- Heaving soil at the base of the trunk and beneath the canopy
- Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
- Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
- Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
- Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
- Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branches
Tree trimming service is an important tool to help sustain a tree’s health and retain its natural appearance. O’ Brothers Tree Service assesses your tree’s trimming needs from removal of unhealthy limbs to disease reduction.
These signs can indicate when it’s time for professional tree trimming:
Your tree appears too close to power lines
Branches are close or are touching your home
You see dead, unsightly or loose hanging branches
Your trees have not been trimmed or pruned in the last three years
You would like your tree shaped for a more aesthetic curb appeal